Wednesday, February 13

Handler posting

I was the Handler of the Day today at the ISC.  I posted absolutely nothing.  I apologize to you all that were expecting me to write something.  I was very busy today with work related stuff, and to be honest, not much came into the ISC today that we haven't already seen or posted about.  I would say about 90% of the emails that came in today (100+) were about the Trend Micro whoopsie.  Out of the remaining 10%, I'd say a bunch were about the Adobe vulnerabilities.  Two things we have written about already, so, not much to say today.

I had to work with Snort, some rules, and a few pcaps today for a customer.  So I am tired ;)

No comments: