- Improve responsiveness when typing into the search field after changing network configurations or with an intermittent network connection
- Address an issue that could cause webpages to flash white when switching between Safari windows
- Address issues that prevented printing U.S. Postal Service shipping labels and embedded PDFs
- Preserve links in PDFs saved from webpages
- Fix an issue that could make Flash content appear incomplete after using gesture zooming
- Fix an issue that could cause the screen to dim while watching HTML5 video
- Improve stability, compatibility and startup time when using extensions
- Allow cookies set during regular browsing to be available after using Private Browsing
- Fix an issue that could cause some data to be left behind after pressing the "Remove All Website Data" button
Monday, March 12
Safari 5.1.4 now available, fixes issues and improves performance | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog:
Several friends and I play Call of Duty nearly every night. However, Activision’s most recent multiplayer update broke the heck out of Call...
Without going off the deep-end here and discussing every single Snort rule keyword, I just wanted to touch on a few modifiers that people so...
Let me start off by saying I'm not bashing the writer of this article, and I'm trying not to be super critical. I don't want to...
Over the past several years my job here at Cisco Talos has changed drastically. I took on new roles, which is awesome and exciting, but in ...