Well, it's 1:00, so much for FedEx efficiency.. My Mac is not here yet.
Okay, well in response to the religious discussion we've been having on there, let me give me give my revamped conclusions.
1. I am not very religious
--> I just want to have an understanding.
2. I do not believe in a "religion" (ex. Baptist, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu)
--> The Church is in our hearts. Not in a "steepled" facility. Church is where you are.
4. God never said he was a "Christian"
--> Christian is a word we invented as Humans. God just is.
5. God didn't say he was anything.
--> God said that we are God. We are all a part of Him, as He is a part of Us.
6. God said "I am God."
--> They (God) don't need to. We (humans) know this. Even though we do not believe it.
7. If the Ten Commandments are law. There should be more.
--> Humans made up laws to try and tell others what to do. The Truth is, is that God already knows what you are going to do. He knew a billion years ago. The reality of this life is that you have to understand WHY.
8. God should appoint some dude on Earth as his representative, that dude should be over all Governments and Courts, and when a decision gets that high, that dude should turn around and ask God, hey God, whatcha think... and then therefore.. it is.
--> He did. All of us. All of us are his represenatives. Free Choice allows us to follow Him or not.
9. The Bible is the Bible. It's black and white. It's not open for interpretation, it's law, follow it. Although I am sure all of us would love to sit down and talk to God and ask him what he meant by certain things.
10. God didn't write the Bible. Men did. God inspired it.
--> The Bible is ours. It's Human. Written by Humans. God told them what to write, but they filtered it. No movie or book or other human explanation of the Divine is literally true. Not even the Bible. We all know this. The authors of the Bible wrote it through their personal filters.
1. If Jesus is God's son, how are Jesus, God, and they Holy Spirit, one person? Isn't that physically impossible? And when Jesus died, he said "Father, into your hands I commend my spirit". So Jesus Died. Gave his spirit to God, who again, is a different person. But I thought they were one?
--> To refer to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as three seperate entities is wrong. Jesus was a human incarnation of the Energy that which is is God. God is Energy (or an Energy) the "Holy Spirit" is the essence of that Energy.
2. Who is the Pope?
--> A human. A Human who has dedicated his whole being to serving God. Only the rest of us should be so lucky. But he's isn't special. All of us have the same communication with God that he does. We are God, God is Us.
3. Who is right?
4. Should we stop interpreting the Bible and start following it?
--> You should find meaning in the Bible, and follow God.
5. How does the Bible fit into modern society? For example, Abortion.. Bible says it's wrong... Okay... Well Someone rapes your 11 year old daughter, and she becomes pregnant.. is it wrong then? If you say, "Well the Rape should have never taken place in the first place" Good point. I agree.. But it happened... what now?
--> There is no death. The energy just moves. Maybe it will return in another physical form later. Life never end. It never begins. You can't kill anything or anyone, the Energy just moves. Nothing happens against the will of God. Life, and all that is occurring, is an expression of God's will--read that, your will--made manifest. Human will is God's will. There is only one of us. God and Humans. Life is God's will, expressed perfectly. Humans can't decide to end a life. They can't. Life doesn't die.
Several friends and I play Call of Duty nearly every night. However, Activision’s most recent multiplayer update broke the heck out of Call...
Without going off the deep-end here and discussing every single Snort rule keyword, I just wanted to touch on a few modifiers that people so...
Let me start off by saying I'm not bashing the writer of this article, and I'm trying not to be super critical. I don't want to...
What kind of crap is this? "Effective December 1st, 2007, all new GIAC certification attempts and re-certification attempts are require...