Well, I know this will be a controversial topic. But after the Supreme Court yesterday, apparently, smoking all kinds of crack. I thought I'd put my 2 cents out there.
1. I am not very religious
2. I do not believe in a "religion" (ex. Baptist, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu)
3. I do not believe God wanted us to have them.
4. God never said he was a "Christian"
5. God didn't say he was anything.
6. God said "I am God."
7. The Ten Commandments are law. There should be more.
8. God should appoint some dude on Earth as his representative, that dude should be over all Governments and Courts, and when a decision gets that high, that dude should turn around and ask God, hey God, whatcha think... and then therefore.. it is.
9. The Bible is the Bible. It's black and white. It's not open for interpretation, it's law, follow it. Although I am sure all of us would love to sit down and talk to God and ask him what he meant by certain things.
10. God didn't write the Bible. Men did. God inspired it.
Things I am confused about
1. If Jesus is God's son, how are Jesus, God, and they Holy Spirit, one person? Isn't that physically impossible? And when Jesus died, he said "Father, into your hands I commend my spirit". So Jesus Died. Gave his spirit to God, who again, is a different person. But I thought they were one?
2. Who is the Pope?
3. Who is right?
4. Should we stop interpreting the Bible and start following it?
5. How does the Bible fit into modern society? For example, Abortion.. Bible says it's wrong... Okay... Well Someone rapes your 11 year old daughter, and she becomes pregnant.. is it wrong then? If you say, "Well the Rape should have never taken place in the first place" Good point. I agree.. But it happened... what now?
Over the past several years my job here at Cisco Talos has changed drastically. I took on new roles, which is awesome and exciting, but in ...
Without going off the deep-end here and discussing every single Snort rule keyword, I just wanted to touch on a few modifiers that people so...
Let me start off by saying I'm not bashing the writer of this article, and I'm trying not to be super critical. I don't want to...